Our client is a successful brewer in beautiful Vermont seeking an energetic and passionate Brewery General Manager, with a heavy emphasis on Distribution, Sales and Marketing.
The brewery’s roots are rich in tradition, and they have a strong focus on creating high quality Austrian lagers. Their focus is not on innovation, but rather bringing back the type of crisp, flavorful traditional lagers that are hard to find in today’s market. Their current production levels are approximately 15,000 bbls per year and they hope to grow to utilize their full 50,000 bbl capacity. They distribute their products in ten US states.
The right person for this role has experience in a management capacity in the brewing sector and is comfortable managing a team. Are you ready to take this brewery’s production and sales to the next level? If so, please apply!
- Establish growth goals for the Sales team and provide strategic planning guidance to Sales & Marketing
- Oversee Operations and Finance/Budgeting
- Responsible for overall strategic direction and financial performance of the brewery
- Successful candidate will manage the day to day operations of the brewery sales team
- Review production schedules and sales orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and event marketing assignments, while considering budgetary limitations and time constraints
- Review plans and confer with research and support staff to develop new products and processes
- Develop budgets and approve expenditures for supplies, materials, and human resources, ensuring that materials, labor and equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets
- Directly manage the BrewMaster and Sales Manager, indirectly manage all other employees including Key Account Managers/Reps, and Brewers
- Ultimately responsible for Wholesale and Distribution sales
- Collaborate with brewery owner on expansion plans and special projects
- Brewery General Manager will report to the Owner as well as the Executive Management Team