Your resume details can be pulled from the following source documents: Word, PDF, and LinkedIn.
- Choose POST RESUME to create a new resume
- Choose UPLOAD YOUR RESUME
- Interested: choose permanent or Project Work. If you are interested in Project Work, more information is available here.
- Previous Work Experience/Expertise: choose actual experience, not what you are trying to attain. If your past experience isn’t identified in the various categories, choose Administrative or Other Experience.
- Employment Type: choose whether you are looking for full-time, part-time etc.
- Resume File: choose your file - acceptable formats are documents with the following extensions: doc, docx, pdf, txt, html
- Click on UPLOAD RESUME
- Return to My Resumes and click on the resume you just uploaded. Ensure that details of your entire resume pulled in accurately and that the formatting is appropriate. Reformat with bullets as required, edit your Position Title and populate sections that may not pull from your resume (Objective, Employment Type, Desired Salary, Languages, Computer Skills, Awards and Scholarships, Affiliations).
- Once you are happy with the formatting, ensure your resume is marked "Yes" in the Active column. If it is not, check off the resume and click on Activate. If you do not activate your resume, you cannot use this resume to apply for jobs nor will your resume show up in an internal search by BrewingWork.