Craft beer has already exploded in the west but is only just starting to take off in Asia. You can be part of this boom by joining our client as they open the second largest brewery in Hong Kong and the only one with a tasting room located right in the heart of the city.
Hong Kong is one of the world’s most popular cities with a population of 7.25 million people and welcomes over 60 million visitors per year. Compared to North America and Europe, Hong Kong has low personal income tax rates and as our client is paying for your accommodations, you’re left with even more disposable income.
The brewery is spec’d with a 3-vessel 20 bbl DME brewhouse, filtering with an Alfa Laval centrifuge and packaged into kegs and bottles with a Meheen M6 bottling line. The brewery will also be fitted with a lab.
The equipment is currently being installed and the brewery will be opening soon. Our client has a senior brewer already on the team and now they’re looking for that talented production brewer to immediately join this exciting project.
Who you are:
- A talented production brewer with experience in all facets of production, including brewing, cellaring, packaging, and lab
- Passionate about beer quality and consistency
- Able to learn quickly, follow instruction and work collaboratively with the senior brewer
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Preferably experienced with a DME brewhouse, Meheen bottler and Alfa Laval centrifuge or similar
- Enthusiastic to work in a fast-paced environment and be at the forefront of a burgeoning craft beer market