Craft beer has already exploded in the west but is only just starting to take off in Asia. You can be part of this boom by joining our client as they open the second largest brewery in Hong Kong and the only one with a tasting room located right in the heart of the city.
Hong Kong is one of the world’s most popular cities with a population of 7.25 million people and welcomes over 60 million visitors per year. Compared to North America and Europe, Hong Kong has low personal income tax rates and as our client is paying for your accommodations, you’re left with even more disposable income.
The brewery is spec’d with a 3-vessel 20 bbl DME brewhouse, filtering with an Alfa Laval centrifuge and packaged into kegs and bottles with a Meheen M6 bottling line. The brewery will also be fitted with a lab.
The equipment is currently being installed and the brewery will be opening soon. Our client has an assistant brewer already on the team and now they’re looking for that talented Head Brewer to immediately join this exciting project.
Who you are:
- An exceptional Head Brewer/Brewmaster with proven management skills to guide and lead the team
- You pride yourself on superior quality and consistency
- You are the Brewing and Ops expert
- Highly knowledgeable on sanitation, yeast management and propagation, and health and safety regulations
- Like to take the initiative and you have the drive to manage duties with little oversight
- Willing and able to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
As a senior leader at the brewery, you will play a key role in defining both the brewhouse and the overall direction and vision of the brewery. The successful candidate must have brewing knowledge, planning, budgeting, organizational and process driven experience with a focus on training and employee development.