Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience: A minimum of 5 years of brand management experience, preferably in the craft beer industry
- Demonstrated supervisory skills to organize workload, delegate responsibilities, recruit, interview, select, train, evaluate and perform corrective action for staff
- Demonstrated experience in the development and execution of a marketing plan and strategy
- Strong knowledge of craft beer styles, the industry and consumer demographics
- Exceptional communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation, public speaking, and inter-personal
- Demonstrated cross-functional team leadership and participation
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, MicroSoft Office Suite and other design software
- Proficiency in web design and associated programs/interfaces
- Active within social media channels and platforms
- Proven track record of successfully managing and leading marketing projects and initiatives
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities
- Highly detail-oriented with the ability to complete assignments both accurately and efficiently
- Ability to take the initiative, work with minimal supervision, is flexible and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Team player with the ability to effectively interact and work cross-functionally with all departments to meet business goals and objectives
- Strong analytical, decision-making, planning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to routinely lift, push and/or pull up to 55 pounds
- Availability to work occasional evenings, weekends and/or holidays to meet deadlines and during periods of high volume work
- A passion for craft beer and brewing industry
- BJCP and/or Cicerone certification is a plus
Qualified candidates, please email email@example.com with your attached resume, cover letter and an electronic sampling of your work in order to be considered.
Please include the following information in your cover letter:
- Which position are you applying for?
- Why are you interested in AleSmith Brewing Company?
- Have you applied at AleSmith before?
- What are your short and long term goals and how does this position help you get there?
- What rate of pay are you seeking?
- Why should we consider you?
AleSmith Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical disability, mental disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.