Drawing on inspiration from its owners' South American heritage while celebrating the craft beer tradition of the Pacific Northwest, Andina Brewing Company has set out to become a new brewery like no other.
Colombian/Canadian brothers and founders, Andrés and Nicolás Amaya, are passionate about beer, music, culture, family and friends. After living in Vancouver for more than 18 years, they funneled that passion into a brewery of their own.
Andina will open its doors to their Powell Street location in early 2017 with a brewery and tasting lounge showcasing a unique handcrafted beer lineup and enticing South American food, music and atmosphere.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining accounts and as the brewery grows, leading the sales team.
- Maintains deep knowledge of all Andina beers and ability to accurately describe each of them to accounts and consumers
- Prepares and executes a strategic marketing/sales plan
- Pursues new accounts and maintains existing accounts
- Visits accounts on a regular basis and secures new distribution of new and limited release beers
- Executes on and off-premise promotions and periodic special events that generate brand awareness and consumer sampling
- Develops and maintains strong, positive relationships with account personnel
- Represents Andina at events and festivals
- As Andina grows, builds and leads the sales team